Are you or a loved one suffering from injuries sustained in an auto accident? Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab Center, provides a wide range of chiropractic treatments to help you get back your health and wellness. We are dedicated to helping people and will work with any person regardless of their current condition and their ability to pay.
According to the Insurance Research Council, nearly 1/3 of all claimants injured in motor vehicle accidents (MVA's) seek treatment from doctors of chiropractic. This is an impressive number given that the National Safety Council (NSC) has determined there to be more than 12 million MVA's annually involving more than 20 million vehicles.The reason individuals like yourself choose chiropractic care for treatment of injuries sustained in MVA's is simple - chiropractic care is exceptional in the treatment of soft tissue injuries, especially of the spine. Since the most common injuries associated with MVA's are sprains and strains of the spinal muscles and ligaments, it's only natural that chiropractic be the treatment of choice.Many studies have also found individuals injured in MVA's prefer chiropractic care for the treatment of their injuries. One such study evaluated 190 whiplash injury victims and found those who received chiropractic care reported treatment satisfaction of 100%. 1. Balla JI, Iansek R. Headaches arising from disorders of the cervical spine. In: Hopkins A, ed. Headache: Problems in Diagnosis and Management. London: WB Saunders; 1988.) What To Do After An Accident) Schedule An Appointment) If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident you will need to make an appointment for a brief, but thorough, examination. Often, individuals involved in motor vehicle accidents experience minimal or no symptoms for the first few weeks and even months. It's important to not only receive immediate and appropriate treatment for any injuries sustained, but also to document the extent of the injuries, if present.Failure to obtain a timely evaluation or appropriate treatment for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident may negate your ability to receive monetary compensation for any future medical bills resulting from the accident, negate your ability to receive pain and suffering settlements, and negate compensation for work loss.We Will Determine...
When you come in, we will determine:
* the extent of the injury or injuries
* the number of estimated treatments required to treat your injuries
* if referral to another medical specialist is required
* if special tests are required (i.e. MRI, CT Scan, etc.)
* if you need to take "injury time off" from work (and provide you with a note to present to your employer
Motor vehicle accidents can result in a number of very diverse and complex injuries and symptoms. This is due to the diversity of factors involved with the each MVA - i.e. vectors of the collision, size of the vehicles involved in collision, preexisting health conditions of victims, age of victims, size and strength of victims, etc.The following list comprises many of the most commonly sustained injuries and symptoms following MVA's:
* Back Pain
* Head Injuries and Associated
* Extremity Pain, Numbness, Tingling
* Factors Influencing Injury Tolerance Your Treatment is Covered 100%Many people make the mistake of not coming for treatment because they don't have health insurance. Injuries from car accident are paid under the auto insurance policy. This insurance (called PIP) is mandatory in MARYLAND. Our treatment is fully covered by automobile insurance policies, no matter who is at fault, and no matter whether you were the driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian. Our office accepts car insurance payments as payment in full (no co-pay or deductible). We will submit the necessary insurance paper work and help you file a claim with the auto insurance company
We specialize in a the most essentials of chiropractic care
while having an extremely knowledgeable team with years of proven experience.
Contact us today to book a free consultation at our office. Our friendly staff will walk you through all aspects of our clinic.
Appointments are best made by calling our office directly.
I received the best service and consistent progress as I underwent therapy, the team takes no chances when it comes the patient care.